Always Synthetic Enamel
Always Synthetic Enamel that has high quality and high resistance. It can be appicabled either on wood or on iron, before having accurately chosen the right primer. The applicabled enamel remains elastic and adherent even after a prolonged outdoors exposure.
It can be used for paints of new as well as old surfaces of wood, and metals.
- Suitable for both interior and exterior
- Flows well and provides durable and glossy finish
- Color retention ability
- More durable and Stain resistant
- Provides smoothness and brightness to the surface
- Fast drying
- It can withstand frequent cleaning without losing its shinning.
- Available in 33 different shades
90-100 sqft/liter/ 2 coats
Make sure the surface is clean and free of grease, smoke, dirt & dust etc and blistered or bubbled old paint is removed. For all patches and cracks use ‘always metal primer’ or ‘always wood primer’ accordingly followed by putty(if required) to level the dents and make the surface uniform. Leave it to dry thoroughly to ensure smooth and glossy finish after the enamel has been applied. Primer and each coat of paint should be dried before next coat is applied. Continue with the second coat if needed.
Roller or Spray
-In case of contact with skin or eyes, use plenty of water to wash.
-Keep out of reach of children.